Ukraine expects to extend the ‘grain agreement’ for at least a year and revise its conditions. The Ukrainian side wants to include more ports and goods in it, and also streamline checks. After all, now the Russian side is deliberately delaying the inspection of ships and disrupting the timing of deliveries, and Ukrainian grain is expected in many countries. According to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine, in August-September, 51% of cargo arrived in the countries of Africa, Asia and the Middle East. The remaining 49% – to the European Union.
Subscribe to UATV English:
Website : https://uatv.ua/en/
#UATV #UATV_English #UkraineNews #UATV_News #News #Ukraine #UkrainianNews #EventsInUkraine #LatestNews #TopNewsUkraine